11/19/2012

QR Code for this blog!

Hi everyone! Do you feel lazy sometimes, and you don't want to have to type in the "whole website URL"to go to a fabulous site? Well, I got some major news for you people! I'll start at this; As Technology advances, so do I! So, I thought that people might not be able to remember my blog URL. Well, now it's not a problem! If you have an Android smartphone/tablet OR an iOS device, you can download any FREE "QR code Reader" from the Google Play Store OR iOS app store! Then you can just scan the QR code below and YOU have got yourself my site on your smartphone/tablet! Now, my wonderful, spectacular, blog will always be there on your "visited sites" list! Well, without further ado, here is MY QR Code!




















Until Next Time
 - Vishnu

No comments: