12/27/2011

My vacation was AWESOME!!

OMG! I had a great vacation during the Winter Holidays. My first destination was our hotel in Anaheim, CA. I got there on Thursday, December 22, and on Friday, I went to Santa Monica Pier. You know, at first I didn't want to go there. It was a 1 hr. 15 min. drive from our hotel (in Anaheim, CA). But in the end, the beach was AMAZING! The best beach I've probably ever been to! We reached the place just around 10:00 AM. We left at about 5:00 PM. Just as we were leaving, someone was selling mangoes with some (red) spicy powder, some lemon juice, and salt on them. It was SOOOO GOOD!! We got like 5 packs with 10 (modified) mangoes in one pack.
Saturday was Disneyland. The first ride my family (not including me) went to was Space Mountain. I hate roller coasters with "dips", and I assumed it had dips. But, when my cousin came back he told me there were no "dips". What a waste of 30 mins. Then, we (all) went to Star Tours. That was an amazing 3D ride! It does this thing where it scans all the seats and randomly picks out a person. Well, it took my pic in complete darkness and called me the rebel spy! After we finished that ride, we went to California Disney Adventure because we had a park hopper ticket. I think the only ride I did not go on was California Screamin'. Just looking at it, I was scared. It goes in a loop too!! My 7 ½ year old bro went on the coaster 3 times!! I didn't even go once! The scariest ride I went on was the Hollywood Tower Of Terror. I thought it was just an elevator and that the video at the beginning was a joke. But, I was caught off guard. The swinging gondola at the Ferris Wheel was so funny... My mom was like hanging on for dear life! LOL!! The fireworks machine wasn't working, but we watched the Fantasmic Show.
Sunday was Legoland day. I was in Legoland for Christmas day, but I enjoyed Disneyland better. I got a Driver License, and I got super wet at this ride in a boat.
I didn't get to go to Universal Studios, but maybe next year.
Until Next Time
-Vishnu

1 comment:

Vivek said...

You didn't mention me unchu!